It comes in the mail...
This might be very interesting to the readers of our blog... with Rabbi Geoff Mitelman's permission, I am posting here his email to me:
I'm writing to you because my organization, Sinai and Synapses, bridges the worlds of religion and science, and aims to elevate the public discourse in general. We have just opened applications for an interfaith Fellowship on religion and science, where we will bring together a select group of academics, clergy and writers for learning, networking and content creation in New York six times over two years. Through a generous grant, we will also be able to cover travel for all the meetings, (within North America).
We want to make sure we have a diverse collection of Fellows, so I wondered if you might know people who would be good candidates to apply, or even if you could share it in your networks.
Obviously, we can't promise anything, since we don't know how many applications we'll receive, and we will also have our own internal considerations as we balance scientific backgrounds, religious diversity, and gender balance in terms of whom we select. But I thought you would be a good person to reach out to in order to find some great potential candidates.
The link is below, and please let me know if you have any questions.
All good things,
Rabbi Geoff Mitelman
More or less weekly diaries from Br Guy
- “Exploring the Big Questions of the Universe…”
- Happy Hundredth, Mildred!
- Another reminder… support this site!
- Star-mapping Sisters
- 5 Amazing Astronomical Things about Choosing a New Jesuit General!
- Five Reasons Why Clickbait Works
- Another blog about the blog
- Should you (or someone you love) go to MIT?
- Faith and Science: One Stop Shopping!
- An interfaith fellowship on religion and science
- Proclaiming the Heavens
- Diary: Where does the money go? (Part I)
- Diary: Where does the money go? (Part 2)
- Galileo’s Rivals